We are currently looking to hire a part time barista with room to grow for our new shop in West Hollywood. We're seeking individuals who are passionate about coffee and creating great experiences for guests. You love what you do and curate the customer’s experience by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm in a genuine way. You assist in the daily operations of the cafe, and make the store experience engaging, comfortable and fun.
• Delivering top notch hospitality to our guests and your fellow teammates.
• Working with the team to serve coffees in a variety of different brewing methods like: espresso, batch and cold brew.
• Serving beverages in a consistent manner according to recipes.
• Staying knowledgeable about the Ritual beans we are serving and be prepared to answer customer questions with interest and enthusiasm.
• Supporting your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully (a little ocd is never a bad thing).
• You have 1+ years Barista experience
• You're professional, serious about your craft but don’t take yourself too seriously. It's coffee and it's here to make everyone happy.
• You're passionate about coffee and creating enjoyable and delicious experiences for whoever comes in the door.
• You're reliable and consistent. Your mangers and fellow baristas can always depend on you to be on time, looking good, and bringing your “A” game.
• You're 18 years of age or older.
• You're a high school graduate or have acquired your GED.
• You have basic math and computer skills.
• You have a flexible schedule and are available to work weekends.
• Ability to perform latte art into each drink requiring milk
PLEASE EMAIL YOU RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org